Buy Codeine Online 30mg (Acetaminophen)
Buy Codeine Online 30mg (Acetaminophen). To call codeine an opioid is somewhat misleading since it works as a pro drug, offering little of its own activity. Codeine is naturally found in papaver samniferum, the opium poppy. The drug is typically a controlled substance, yet it may also be available in certain combinations. Codeine is metabolized to morphine and has same functionality as morphine. Its effects are similar as to those of morphine.
What is codeine used for?
Codeine is essentially nothing more than a prodrug. It is a painkiller. It is often used as cough suppressant which actually makes no sense. Because it usually proves ineffective to most acute coughs, we may say that it is not a particular sensible medication. Doctors prescribe this drug if other painkillers such as paracetamol and ibuprofen don’t work.
Codeine usually functions as:
- Analgesic(pain killer)
- Antitussive (anti-cough)
Adults: Codeine 30mg tablet every 4 hours. Dosage shouldn’t be increased than 240mg in 24 hours.
Children: Codeine 30 mg every 6 hours. Children under 12 years shouldn’t take it.
Elderly patients: Decrease the amount of dose in elderly patients who have kidney, stomach or liver problems.
Pregnant or breastfeeding women: Breastfeeding or pregnant women are usually not prescribed to take even a light dose of this drug as it may effect badly on the health of baby. Codeine directly passes in breast so it is prohibited for breastfeeding women because it may cause health problems in a new born baby.
Taking codeine with alcohol could prove dangerous.
Here are some positive effects of codeine 30mg:
- Physical Euphoria
Although it is safe to take codeine with other pain killers but its prolonged or excessive use leaves many side effects on the health of addicted. Negative effects or disadvantages of codeine are as follows:
- Respiratory depression
If one is using codeine as a regular drug and is addicted to it, it is not a sensible to quit it suddenly because it may cause withdrawal symptoms such as:
Following precautionary measures can be helpful before taking codeine:
- Don’t take it without consulting your physician.
- Don’t take codeine with alcohol.
- Patients having head injury shouldn’t take it.
- Its use is prohibited for elderly persons having liver disorders.
- Don’t take more than 4 doses of this drug if you are under 18 or taking 60mg tablet of codeine.
- If you are taking codeine in liquid form consult your doctor so that he may help you measuring the correct amount of the drug.
- If you have taken overdose of codeine contact your doctor as soon as possible so that he may prescribe you something which may prove helpful for you,
- Keep all medicated drugs away from the reach of the children.
- Store it at normal room temperature.
Warning: If one uses codeine regularly one may become addicted to it. So, use it if and only when your doctor prescribes it to you.